Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So, I been a little quiet lately, trying to find a breath of fresh air within loves quicksand..

Heres a few things that have been keeping me interested in life and it's offerings , the only thing that will carry on your existence on this earth is a story...To me a story or an interview about someone is a quick little escape from your life and a time to probe into thoughts or accomplishments of someone elses life, even if it's just for a brief moment in their life.

Here is a quote from Kenny Howard "VON DUTCH" It's a shame that his name and legacy was carried on in the way it is today his name was bought and turned into a pop culture brand, totally against everything the man stood for.

"I make a point of staying right at the edge of poverty. I don't have a pair of pants without a hole in them, and the only pair of boots I have are on my feet. I don't mess around with unnecessary stuff, so I don't need much money. I believe it's meant to be that way. There's a 'struggle' you have to go through, and if you make a lot of money it doesn't make the 'struggle' go away. It just makes it more complicated. If you keep poor, the struggle is simple."

2 greats 1 interview, no relation to 2 girls 1 cup...

People I admire...

Ed "Big Daddy" Roth another pure genius, and counter culture art pioneer...

Philly Eddie...great story!

Mr. Smif n Mr. Wessun...doing what they have always done....

No comments: