Friday, August 28, 2009

Start Today...

This song is a motivator to anyone out there that has been wanting to change something in their own life and hasn't quite gotten to it yet, or doesnt acknowledge a problem that oneself may have until it blows up in their face and its too late. If I can help or motivate one person to look in the mirror and make a change for the better from this post and this great song, then I am happy. It is hard to accept the bad things about yourself, but it is even harder dealing with the things that you, yourself have done because of those bad things... Well this song meant the world to me in my teens, and it means even more to me today at the age of 31, as I play it over and over in my head daily( not literally..LOL) to make the right changes and right my wrongs. Sorry for the rants, I am just dissapointed in myself and entrenched in self help and making it a priority to work a program to be a better more self controlled person, and It helps to just let it out to the world a little to get it off my chest. Im going to borrow a few select words from a dear friend of mine that always moved me when i heard him say it...
"Take care of one another, Peace!"

Old man version...

No comments: