Thursday, November 15, 2012

Educated Consumer report....

KneesintheBreeze sent me these videos, and to be perfectly honest I wasn't aware of this product. Sure I have heard of Wolverine boots, I work in the construction industry where every guy has his favorite boot, and as a young apprentice the men would try and push their favorite boot on to me. This was the first time I was made aware of the importance of wearing an American Made boot. I haven't looked back since, in fact theres always a friendly little competition amongst a few of us on job sites of who can find the coolest American made boots. These videos prove to me that there are Americans who still believe in the quality and craftsman ship of making things in America, no matter the cost, and time of production, in closing I hope that as consumers we value those same thoughts and spend the extra time to look for the made in USA label, or spend the extra few bucks to help start the resurgence of an American industry that needs to be brought home more then our troops in the middle east.

Wolverine 1000 Mile | 721LTD | Horween from Wolverine on Vimeo.

Wolverine 1000 Mile | 721LTD | Making the Boot from Wolverine on Vimeo.