Thursday, January 17, 2008

Last night.

A few friends were in town, and I had the priveledge of seeing Adam Wallacavage's house..........simply amazing, and these pics do it no justice at all, but I figured I would share what I got. His ideas, and upcoming projects seem to be really interesting and groundbreaking, especially in the art world were everyone strives to find or explore the next level of expression through art. I had alot of fun, and good conversation in a short visit, If you don't know about this guy, then get in tune, because I see him doing really cool stuff down the road.

Adam talking about the process of making these amazing chandelears...

Medusa head with hand molded owl motif molding....sick

T..D...under the sea!

Octopuss's garden....

Once again just a quick little jammy to keep you up on who what when n were...til the next time.

Oh and by the way If you live in Philly or close enough by check out 222 gallery, John Freeborn put together a dope show, and I had the chance to check it out last night and it was really good, a lot of different people with different types of art.

No comments: