Monday, January 28, 2008

what a day.....

So im on my laptop checking my ebay account...

If you got something for sale let me know...i got you!

called my bookie and placed a bet for the game this week...

watched this neat show with Stephen hawking

Now I needed to head out to do some errents, wutuiwear?

wanted to take the family car to go shopping but it was raining so..

I end up taking public transportation...

Had to stop by the pharmacy to pick up my prescription..

Decided to pick up a birthday present for the wifey while I was out..

Got home, opened A letter from a friend in Iraq, he sent me a letter, he has been taking a lot of pictures over there...

Before I retire for the day..

And lights out for the night...

I want to tell you all to...

and have a nice day.


Oh btw, this goes out to the fucking asshole that ran me over today on 11th street! Alex still lives...

No comments: