Sunday, March 30, 2008

lazy sunday...

My homey Lewis "illewsion" the "Lewchidoro" sent me a few pics from his travels to mexico.

Hence the post LAZY SUNDAY...If this is what goes down in Mexico I need to get there pronto..arrriba arriba...

Lewy knows that i love sneakers, and native art so he took a few photos of some local talent that were selling custom painted chuck t's, Can't be mad at that, respect the hustle! Funny thing is Lew and I went to grade school together and used to trade chuck taylors back in the day, I would trade him a yellow one for one of his peach ones, til' the Gym teacher told us to give each others shoes back or else we would get athletes foot .hahaha, Not to mention he had the illest Walter Payton roos. What i'm trying to say is he was an o.g. sneakerhead from way back!


No comments: