Tuesday, February 7, 2012

22nd century hoarding...

In my endless search of graphics and imagery that move or inspire me creatively, I spend hours on end scavenging for obscure images or graphics that have lifestyle relevancy or maybe even lifestyle influence. Old matchbooks have basically no practical use to me so I try not to let my hoarding...i mean collecting self buy them just to sit in a box or drawer only to be forgotten. My justification for that is to just save files in a folder on my computer filled with the images that were displayed on the matchbooks themselves. I am usually one for owning the physical item just to have it in my hands, but at some point there needs to be a line drawn if you don't want your entire home filled with useless old items (junk)....




































No comments: