Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Viva la......broke.


Little doodle I did in my hotel...

Just got back from Las Vegas, and I wasn't there for majic, THANK GOD! I'm sure you've all seen the arab parrot blog by now, and what the streetwear secene has to offer. I went to Vegas for my 30th bday with my wife, just for vacation. So these pics won't be goobers wearing neon zebra pattern outfits with sunglasses that have electric windshield wipers, but it will be a little photo session of the things in Las vegas that I appreciate, Old school Americana and new school luxury. If you know me you know I love and have a passion for Vintage americana and signage. So enjoy. most are iphone pics so the quality isnt the best but you get the idea.





Old Vegas...






NY,NV










More to come, just got home tired and broke.......

No comments: