Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lazy sunny day haze in the midst of a holiday craze.

I been laid back, and layzee, but back to the action captain.....Heres a few things to get the wheels turning on this crazy train.


I think I finally found the place Ian was talking about in the song above...

Spotted this lil gizmo in New Jersey over the weekend, you park it in your pocket.

D&D no relation to Dj Premier..building american freedom machinery.

Air Obama...

My Meliss getting shabby chic at my moms casa..

Coogi biting the great Ralph Lauren Polo Bear... Your grade on that is a F- you suckers.


Keo with the dope punchline, and character to match.

Skating-Check...Nikes-check...Pretty Girl...check...Tubular Skate pose-check....well its only right that we post this, it meets all the B-lux requisites.

I like this found on japanese blog, you could take over the world with a sharpie, if you write the right words with it!

Relaxation station...

are we there yet..........................................

No comments: