Tuesday, February 22, 2011

toosday...

A few tatski's...If I post one of your tats or drawings or photos and you want credit or recognition for it, just email me and I will make sure you get your props, because I do post a lot of my own pics, but I also post findings from the webington...
JohnnyGues? killed it with this one on Vinnie boombots...

Old Coney Isalnd Joe Panther on my friend brandon

Topper...

Tom n Jerry on Ralph...German slug...R.I.P. Tom Napp

2 Awesome tats I found online during one of my many clock kill internet zombie trance sessions.


You've got A friend in....Pennsylvania!

Young Edmund i2i and his childhood Best friend Scott from the other side of the keystone state got these two rad sluggs from Johnny G?
Check out Philly Eddie's new book...Im pretty sure it's amazing!

No comments: