Monday, February 7, 2011

Just another manic monday...

Last year A good friend of mine Johnny Gues came up with A brilliant Tshirt idea, the be your own "KID SLUG". The shirt never went to print and sat for A year, recently Scott Smith did that awesome little tatty of the "skate or die" executioner on me, I thought it would actually be A cool shirt so we decided to go forth, after thinking about it, I always liked putting shirts out in a series or theme based, this led to me asking Johnny if he wanted to put the shirt out in A tattoo artist based series for BAD LUX he was game and that was the 2nd tee, finally I asked The Gus to do A design as well. Here are the 3 new shirts from BAD LUXURY its been A long while since we put anything out so I hope you enjoy. You can pick them up at Jinxed in the Piazza in Philadelphia or thru their website(it seems to be down right now so I linked the Myspace page). We will be selling them off the blog shortly as well, soon as I get the lil' store set up. I promised you new projects this year, and we delivered, hopefully more to come, and anyone with any ideas or projects do get in contact.
Shirts are $20 bucks shipped if you want one shoot me an email at: ALEX.N8TIVE@GMAIL.COM and we will get one out to you!
Peace....








No comments: