Saturday, December 10, 2011

American Labor Force...

Its hard to get a job. I mean, I myself neither have nor could I even keep one. In this economy it has become impossible to even get a job. So, In (un) celebration of that, here is what it is like when working with my friends.

This is what it is like when I work with Viva Luxury and Vinntage, Never short on jokes or catastrophes, but always getting the job done...



This is what its like when my friend Jude(doesn't post, lets just say his name is Judas Priestly though) and I work together...



This is what it was like when I worked for Knees In The Breeze, Also one of my favorite jobs...



This is what it was like when I worked in a video game store my freshman year of college...(you got no Fifa has actually been said to me)



This is how it is anytime I had to do work in South Philly...



This is what its like when I watch my friend ?Who work... "How much for a arm?"





This is whats its like when Mr. Small Package and I work together, (pretty obvious who is who in this video I think)...