Thursday, December 8, 2011

VINYL FLASHBACK '84-'87

Here are 2 records that have been begging me to show the world or at least the fellow bloggers. I am actually facsinated with items such as these for many reasons:

1) Somebody paid money to put this shit on wax
2) They were dead serious with their gear.
3) They were dead serious in the photo shoots

I can hear the dialouge between the guys pre shoot...."yo man, lets grab that saw horse over there and me and spoony g can git on top...shit is gonna be fresh." "Yo, ima wear that fox tail too." "Full Force is Blowin up!" I'll let the albums do the talkin.















3 comments:

Viva Luxury. said...

Wow, I would love to see a VH1 where are they now on these funkmasters....

ILLewsion said...

Tell me about it. Is that shit off the hook or what! Look how that one dude is slidin' in...all posed out...hahaha too funny.

Know Your Legends said...

Full Force+KidnPlay=House Party