Thursday, September 24, 2009

I don't know about lipstick on a pig. but...

I do know about dressing up a hog. My best friend Deny stopped by today, and I haven't had a chance to take photos of his bike, without the exception of iphone pics, which suck. We don't call him "D" for nothing the D stands for detail. His bike is super neato, and there are so many little things that are just awesome, from the"F&*k you" riser clamps to the louis vuitton checker pattern tank pads custom made by cutting up his belt, the lights are custom made from antique lanterns, that he rebuilt, he painted the bike himself as well, and to see it in person is even better than the pics, his tank looks like a bowling ball, that shiney and smooth. I watched him build this bike from an old run down sporty, to this bobber beauty, I think it came out amazing! [click to enlarge]









No comments: