Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some art that you may fancy, at least I do!

Von Dutch...NOT related to the the clothing brand, well as far as I'm concerned he isn't!

Clyde West Philly rooftop...Espo's influence for the next pic, Kind of cool how he paid homage on this one.


Hand plant in a shady spot...

Shadow conspiracy...

LFNT

DCEVE is SMART even if he is a negative thinker...

American me...someday maybe!

Scot-c strikes again...The MOZ MARR is radical dramatical....



I see a lot of these on my weekend journeys, wholesome country americana...

Nature rules...or rules of nature i should say!

Tim Diet for the ACE hotel, If you don't know about the ACE HOTEL do check it out, it is next level!

Radical Phanatical, done by THE GREAT ECAPE artists...Philly, Pa.

These were done by a friend of mine in BKLYN NY, he is the one who got me into sign painting and things of that nature, He is a true master of the art, and I look up to him an his craft! Witty unpredictable!

We built this city on rock n roll...

These two Pics get the gas face.... 10 deep throwing stones at the throne..I think not!

This is the pits, Nothing against China, but we should at least make our own flags, were has all the pride in this country gone? In order for the country to kick back into gear we need to look around and appreciate this country and instill a sense of pride again.

No comments: