Monday, January 4, 2010

Giggle bush massive...all crews hold tight!

A dear friend of mine just spent some time out west as a hired hand on a funny farm. He would call me with crazy stories and beautiful exploits about the weather, people, wildlife, and the scenery out there. I asked him to send me a few pics so I could share them on the blog to let the world get a glimpse of the golden farm era in America, the second wave of the gold rush, or perhaps one day we will be reading in the history books about the green rush!

Peace offerings.

Have you met Mr. Harry Palms

the gov't has their cash for clunkers...booo hoo! How bout bags of Grass for cash!



America the beautiful...

All terrain vehicular machinery to harvest the greenery...

He told me this cow ate some of the crops...magic milk!






Camosakis...


Tosh...

Herb is a plant...


No comments: