Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vintage Badazz Luxuriousness....

At auction a few weeks ago I won a vintage pinball glass from 1957, and an instant love affair was born. It's no mystery of why the attraction was there, it cross parallels other passions of mine like fitti' and sign art with the use of rich vibrant colors, innovative fonts, witty names, and most of all the cool characters, and themes. A pinball game's main attraction was it's Name, combination that with eccentric backglass art, and the frenzy-like decorated playfield, and A new craze was spawned. Pre digital arcades and 8 bit graphics, was the noisy vibrating colorful pinball machine. My mom used to tell me how popular they were when she was young. In fact they would spend hours hanging around pinball machines, playing til they couldn't play anymore. Once again I am dragging you down memory lane with more of my vintage infatuations, so while your here check out some way cool vintage badness, related to radness related to coolness related to awesomeness, no relation to lock ness.
Peace!

This is the one that I won at auction....






































No comments: