Saturday, May 29, 2010

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Bret Michaels has his own drink and yes I know it's DIET, but if you know me I'm a sucker for new things. I've been trying to cut out all the overly sugared drinks, so yeah why not DIET? Bret, a lifelong Type 1 diabetic, developed DIET Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea to help raise money for the American Diabetes Association and its mission to prevent and cure diabetes. "I blended healthy green tea and tasty black tea with pear, cinnamon and mango flavors to create a rockin' taste with low calories. My new DIET Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea is taste bud-tested and rocker approved." said Bret Michaels. Trop-a-Rocka kinda tasted to me like a DIET version of the Snapple-Pie drink that was released a few years back. The Celebrity Apprentice-inspired teas were created as part of the shows final task and are now available nationwide for a limited time only.

No comments: