Thursday, May 20, 2010

Riders on the storm...

last weekend was RIDE TO SKATE at FDR park in Philadelphia. It was an awesome day out, and there was a really good turnout of cool bikes from up and down the eastern seaboard, and even from below the the mason dixon, I even saw a few plates from as far as Texas. I'm pretty sure my skating days are behind me, I didn't even bring my board for fear of brutal injury, like what happened to me at the dustbowl last year during our Way Kool dude skate sesh....It makes for a hard day on the job after a bad skateboard mishappening. There was some gnarly shredding going on too...Locals were ripping, and out of towners as well. Didn't take many pics, heres a few iPhoneagraphs. Ran into a few old friends and even Style Crew members from Brooklyn. Overall FOTS hosted a Headbanger of a day...





















Listening to:


RIP

No comments: