Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hunting and gathering in the wildernetss...

My dad told me about this place, his celly in prison had told him about it, and he said one day he would go there and buy and INDIAN motorcycle and ride it across country, Still waiting for him to do that, but the rez has long closed down...

Fitti' flash almost as good as the flash below...

Keith Elam R.I.P

Motorbreath is how I live my life I cannot take it any other way!

Nevermind..

American Muscleness with groovy hand painting...

Brimfield is coming up...

Groteskills..

Nemel pays homage...DANE i2i lives! Good lookouts!

Might be one of the best sheets of flash to date...We bleed green in Phiadelphia!

This is so good on so many levels...


Lis-ituning:
acid king- Busse woods
Edgar Broughton Band
Ketch harbour wolves- dead calm horizon

No comments: