Friday, April 16, 2010

Fashion before function in the hobo junction...

SHARK watch related, friday!

Leaves,sticks, and dirt was the code name that the black kids in my high school used for ACID, flashback (pun intended) related to POLO, yeah I know your really confused right about now with all my slang editorialness, but in 1995 a few members of BADLUX were known for having them sheets of POLO acid...TRUE STORY!! One day I will get some pics.

This is you brain on drugs...

Badical Rick..


















Bad Lux inside scoop...
I use the "related to/not related to" theme a lot on here and I got it from one of my favorite 90's rap groups OGC, "Starang Wonder no relation to Stevie" was a line he used early on, He probably just used it as a cool metaphoric wordplay, but later in Starang's career after he got more distinguished and grown up I think he realized that Stevie is the man and it would be cool to reflip the line and this time say "Starang wonder relation to Stevie" as a homage of sorts giving Love to Stevie.



related to Stevie...

No comments: