Saturday, April 3, 2010

Philly shoot out...with a peaceful ending!

Bad Luxury Boosters club...
I tend to steal rip off boost rob take snag lack many images from my internet safari hunts (pun intended) for all my MAC daddies. Ok so with that being said I felt the need to give back to the community that has helped enrich us, kind of like an internet robinhoodlum of sorts. On top of that Tdiddy and myself were gabbing about how we should post more of our own documentation and pics, without relying so much on images gathered and hunted. The thing is accessibility and laziness make it easy for me to just find pics relevant to my topic liberate them from their current site and rebirth them on BLUX in a new and exciting light. Well, their you have it the BLUX secret is out, no but really all the people involved have extensive photo collections, believe me when I tell you, and also extensive collections in general, thats why they are here. I am by no means changing the method behind my madness just felt the need to go out and get some homegrown content from the sites that surround me. Anyway, here are some pictures that I took last saturday it was nice out I borrowed my Meliss's camera and made a few cd's for a photo mission soundtrack and here is what I came home. Enjoy!
Have a happy and safe holiday weekend get out and take in some of the spring air...
Knees in the Breeze put me D with this spot it is an early movie theatre that had matinees and TALKIES meaning movies with words...Pretty awesome South Philly treasure...

Awesome scoot..

Once upon A time in America we wore clothes that were actually made in the town we lived in...

TRESTLEINNMANIA not related to Hulk or small package!

Walldogs were here...

early 90's revisited..

One of the coolest things all day!

Cool old metal phone shaped rusted sign and cool fitti'

Bad & Economy...

Ummm....what next!

NP

Related to a few posts ago...Send some knowledge to those that are incarcerated.

Some jamaican asked me why I am taking this picture and I told him look at it it's self explanatory...

N. Broad St. Smokin Joe's gym...The guy beat Ali for crying out loud or how do these kids say it C.O.L.


Not related to Harlem...but related to saturday nights.

Wordplay always wins big points with me...

Dr. J was the MJ before MJ...

Walldogged...

Timex...LOL sneez creeping.


Now Gilberts kids work at target selling shoes for the entire family...

I took this photo for my homey LEAD... Its awesome!

80's baby...

They have great food try the South Philly knuckle sandwich...

Irony... Once the biggest of it's kind, now just sitting and rusting away...

raiders of the lost art...

The far east vs. the far west ends of civilization...Theres beauty in both!

Union fitti'..

That makes 2 of us...

Bad Luxury boosting club...
thats the sights and here are some sounds of PHILADELPHIA...(OK, DROPE!)

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WTkE89G5vQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&">

No comments: