Saturday, April 10, 2010

Random Flicks

Some flicks I have taken over the past year or so... Some good days, some bad, some I can barely remember. That's why it's always good to carry a camera on you! Even know I do, I always forget I have it! Happy weekend!


Valley Green in mid Fall is Bad!
FKD V North....RIP
Heading home from Cali...6-2009
Before Kid Cole's tossed a shutout in LA. If homey could pitch like that half the time...
Chewbacca in dog form. Get a cut dog!
Front step!
More from last winter beach...OCNJ
And more Do Make Say Think, dudes killed it
Callowhill St is super bad!
Pretty cool whenever it gets done!
More Valley Green goodness..
Mid Fall bike ride on Kelly.
The future one day!
Steel footbridges
Bucks County is the truth. Tyler Park is the reason why!
RIP God
Ahhhhhh.....
Rooftop snipers
Schuylkill Expressway, tame as shit
Bye Bye winter....
Broadcast is rad meaning bad meaning awesomely good! Got it?



1 comment:

Viva Luxury. said...

They are awesome I never heard of them...Thanks!! Kimosabecool...