Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bad Lux Bill..Bad Meaning Bad

Keeping with the recent bball themes of my blog and tis the season for all things bball. Just thinking of when I was a young dude and thinking about who the nastiest ball players were at the time. Of course me being a Sixers fan I always say Sir Charles. But in all honesty the nastiest hommie out there in the late 80's and early 90's was Detroit's Bill Laimbeer. He was the ultimate thug of the hardwood and a true enforcer. Him and Rick Mahorn really brought the term BAD boys to the Pistons. Just to think Rodman was a Lil dude on those late 80's teams. Bill was a champ and an all around steady ball player. So Bill, you get my Badlux team MVP for the Most Valuable Punchout of Barkley. I hated you for that, but in the long run you were doing your job!!The pic above really is the doppest pic alive!! Nah man really!!






Animal Thug!



No comments: