Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This is not A fugazi Tshirt post.....

But it is A vintage Harley Davidson Tshirt post. As far back as I can recollect graphic tees have always caught my interest, A whole new world bloomed with the early 90's skateboard t shirt graphics. I couldn't get enough, vibrant colors funny spoofs or spinoffs, or just plain cool graphics were the staple of early 90's skateboard tshirt culture. Well with age we find new passions and hobbies, and things that make us smile, thats just the way it is on this express train we call life. Well at each stop of that train there was always a familiar piece of scenery that transcended from the last stop. As the train pulled away from the early 90's and into the Mid 90's Polo Ralph Lauren picked up where Skate tees left off, and that train rode the rails for many years, and it is still running on my track of obsessions as we speak in present day. I have collected hundreds of graphic POLO tees with just about every graphic imaginable on them. I know I know I will get to the point of this post, skateboarding, and POLO have nothing to do with the Harley Davidson tees, and yes you are right they don't. So, as the train pulled into the next station it was only right to meet up with my old friends the graphic tees. Harley Davidson tees can be seen on just about anyone, Harley owners or non harley owners, the company and it's imagery have made an impact on the world in many ways whether it's the riding experience or just the fact that Harley Davidson carries a little Tude', and people from all walks of life want to be a part of that ol time american tude'

Here are some Harley tees that I found interesting in more ways than one. It's like all my prior interests combined into one, you got the humor, the heritage, the colors, the cool graphics, and the tude'


This logo says it all...













My nickname for this is the GHOSTFACE.


















This ones for Den...

No comments: