Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring dreaming, not related to spring cleaning!

On the brink of sunny spring days when old man winter has gone his way, spring sensations are looming patiently waiting to take their turn on life's ferris wheel (related to Ferris Bueller) It's time to check the oil on the bike, put air in the bicycle tires, clean the grill, spray the bearings, put the top down, lace up the sneaks, plant the vegetables, get ready for spring baseball, clean the lens on that camera, or whatever else it is under that beaming sun that you may fancy... heres a few suggestions....
go for a bicycle ride with a few friends...

Guard your grille...

Wind in the face..& not in a race...

Make art or plant plants, or make art of planted plants...

Get ready for a long season that will hopefully end like this...

Fashionisms...







I will post a scan of the sneaker I designed for an art show at our coloring book release, that was way before the spizikes ever dropped What a weird coincidence, hey I just said it was a coincidence.
Colorways jordan design pre the spizikes. Non-conceptual, non exeptional.

My cuzzo Edmund should get more of the credit I think.

Heres a few others from the opening gallery in 2005 Check it out, Did I learn to do my first bunny hop and wheelie in these, did I get married in these?

Snax's was my fav.

Meliss the artisss

No comments: